Our earth is bursting forth with lush grass, foliage and blossoming flowers all around us. This is the perfect time of year to look outward and expand your living space into the backyard.
Some key elements that help achieve a well executed and stylish outdoor living space include:
- A pit group with a clear approach, preferably anchored by an outdoor rug (we have lots!)
- An outdoor eating area with a chandelier and candles
- An outdoor grill, kitchen or fire pit
- Architectural elements either in the garden or on the surrounding walls
- Exterior grade artwork and mirrors
- Outdoor curtains for added privacy and ambiance
- Fountains, water features, swings and hammocks all add personality and beckon us outside to relax in the lovely summer weather
A comfortable pit group, fireplace and elegant chandelier with a mix of architectural materials.
A cozy grouping with ample lighting and clever space expanding mirrors
Symmetrical hardscaping and classic use of architectural details create a stunning exterior
Call us today to help maximize your exterior living area!